Saturday 6 February 1982
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tank Lu and Jason Silva.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Centerfold by The J. Geils Band.
In UK The Model / Computer Love by Kraftwerk was in the top 5 hits.
Quest for Fire, directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while An Indecent Obsession by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching De película.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cave of the Word Wizard or Sea Dragon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1982!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1982 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Tank Lu: Taiwanese singer (Mandopop).
- Jason Silva: TV Show Host.
- Alice Eve: English actress.
- Tank : Taiwanese singer-songwriter.
- Jade Edmistone: Australian swimmer.
- Elise Ray: American gymnast
- Ben Nicholson: English painter/sculptor (Circle), dies at age 87.
- Centerfold by J Geils Band hit #1 on pop chart
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The J. Geils Band - Centerfold
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- Quarterflash - Harden My Heart
- George Benson - Turn Your Love Around
- Stevie Nicks - Leather And Lace
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Juice Newton - The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)
- The Cars - Shake It Up
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Hooked On Classics
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?