Monday 6 February 1984
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Karma Chameleon by Culture Club.
In UK Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood was in the top 5 hits.
while Pet Sematary by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1984!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1984 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Gemma Merna: Soap Opera Actress.
- Darren Bent: English footballer.
- Piret Järvis: Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vanilla Ninja).
- Katarina Gospic: Swedish author.
- Antoine Wright: American basketball player.
- Piret Jarvis: Estonian singer
- Julie Taton: Belgian model and TV presenter, crowned as Miss Belgium in 2003.
- Brandon Hammond: Actor (Grgory Hines Show)
- Moslem militiamen take over West Beirut from Lebanese army
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Van Halen - Jump
- Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
- Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
- Kool & The Gang - Joanna
- The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep
- Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
- Genesis - That's All
- Lionel Richie - Running With The Night
- John Cougar Mellencamp - Pink Houses
- Christopher Cross - Think Of Laura
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 February 1984 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?