Thursday 6 January 1910, Epiphany
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
La expiación, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1910 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
- Andr? Mazingarbe: Montargis physician.
- G N Balasubramaniam: Indian Carnatic musician (d. 1960).
- Maurice Gahinet: Brest physician.
- G Balasubramaniam: Indian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1965).
- Kid Chocolate: Cuban boxer (d. 1988).
- Wright Morris: American author and photographer (d. 1998)
- Yiannis Papaioannou: Greek composer and educator (d. 1989)
- The Great White Fleet passes through the Suez Canal, the largest group of ships to pass through up to that time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?