Wednesday 6 January 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
A Fool There Was, directed by Frank Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1915 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
- Don Edwards (Representative-Democrat-California: 1963-).
- Alan Watts: British writer who is most noted for his book, "The Way Of Zen," 1957.
- John C Lilly: American psychoanalyst (d. 2001).
- John Lilly: American scientist and author.
- Fernando De Barros: Portuguese-born journalist, filmmaker and fashion editor who became a naturalized Brazilian citizen.
- Don Edwards: American soldier lawyer and politician (d. 2015)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?