Thursday 6 January 1916, Epiphany
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Philip Bezanson and Eugene T Maleska.
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
On TV people were watching FoxyTv (1916 TV Series).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1916 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Back Home in Tennessee - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?