Friday 6 July 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emil Barth and Frederica Sagor Maas.
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1900 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 July 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?