Sunday 6 July 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1913 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Eleanor Clark: American author of non-fiction for over 40 years, including "Rome and a Villa" and "Oysters of Lochmariaquer.
- Luigi Milano: Italy sport Champion.
- Hsnri Kaufmann: Maisons-Alfort physician.
- MH Putte: Dutch astrologer, extremely popular in his day and the author of six volumes about different aspects of astrology, "Astrologische Bibliotheek.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- To Have, To Hold, To Love - Henry Burr
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Peerless Quartet
- The Land of Golden Dreams - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison
- Harry Lauder - She's the Lass for Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?