Saturday 6 July 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bert [Lambertus H] Voeten and Eugene List Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
Cupid Angling, directed by Albert Morrison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1918!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1918 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Bert [Lambertus H] Voeten: Dutch journalist / poet (Crossing).
- Eugene List Philadelphia Pennsylvania: pianist/professor (Eastman School of Music).
- Bert Voeten: Dutch journalist, poet and translator of poetry and drama.
- Jack Parker: Palo Alto EXecutives.
- Sebastian Cabot: English-Canadian actor and singer (d. 1977).
- Count von Mirbach: German ambassador to Moscow.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 July 1918
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Liberty Forever! - Victor Military Band
- Three Wonderful Letters from Home - Henry Burr
- Lafayette (We Hear You Calling) - Reinald Werrenrath
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?