Wednesday 6 July 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Couttet and Tancred Ibsen.
The Conquering Power, directed by Rex Ingram, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1921 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- James Couttet: French alpine skier, world champion and Olympic medalist.
- Tancred Ibsen: Norwegian diplomat.
- Nancy Reagan: American First Lady, wife of President Ronald Reagan, author of "My Turn, The Memoirs of Nancy Regan," 1980, and "First Lady.
- Allan MacEachen: Canadian economist and politician Deputy Prime Minister of Canada.
- Anne Frances Robbins is born in New York City, New York; wife of US President Ronald Reagan.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 July 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mazie - Yerkes Jazarimba Orchestra
- Humming - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?