Thursday 6 July 1995
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Waterfalls by TLC.
In UK Boom Boom Boom by The Outhere Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
Species, directed by Roger Donaldson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while The Horror at Camp Jellyjam by R.L. Stine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1995.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1995!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1995 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 July
- Lottie Dod, 15, beats Blanch Bingley at Wimbledon
- IBM completes its US$3.5 billion acquisition of Lotus Development, making it a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- TLC - Waterfalls
- Monica - Don't Take It Personal
- The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance-Stay With Me
- Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
- Nicki French - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
- Michael Jackson - Scream
- All-4-One - I Can Love You Like That
- Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry
- Method Man - I'll Be There For You/You're All I Need To Get By
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?