Tuesday 6 July 1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK 9pm (Till I Come) by ATB was in the top 5 hits.
Eyes Wide Shut, directed by Stanley Kubrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Hannibal by Thomas Harris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1999.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1999!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1999 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- U.S. Army private Barry Winchell dies from baseball-bat injuries inflicted in his sleep the previous day by a fellow soldier, Calvin Glover, for his relationship with transgender showgirl and former Navy Corpsman Calpernia Addams.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
- Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills
- Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
- Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca
- Whitney Houston - It's Not Right But It's Okay
- The Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
- 702 - Where My Girls At?
- Will Smith - Wild Wild West
- Maxwell - Fortunate
- 98° - The Hardest Thing
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?