Saturday 6 June 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1914 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- H Adams Carter: American mountaineer (d. 1995).
- Elmer Staats: American economist and government staffer, he served four administrations in the role of Comptroller General from 1966 until his retirement in 1981.
- Walter T Watts-Dunton: England, lawyer / Poet / writer (Aylwin).
- 1st air flight out of sight of land (Scotland to Norway)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crying Just for You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- While They Were Dancing Around - Peerless Quartet
- Camp Meeting Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?