Tuesday 6 June 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
What Love Can Do, directed by Jay Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1916 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Hamani Diori: Nigerien academic and politician 1st President of Niger (d. 1989).
- Irene von Meyendorff: Estonian-German actress (d. 2001).
- Daniel Santos: Porto Rican singer and composer of boleros, and an overall performer of multiple Caribbean music genres, including guaracha, plena and rumba.
- David Peoples: Morristown sports Champions.
- Yuan Shikai: Chinese general and politician President of the Republic of China (d. 1916).
- Voters in East Cleveland approves women suffrage
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Stars - Prince's Orchestra
- The Hesitating Blues - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1916?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?