Tuesday 6 June 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Daniel Santos and David Peoples.
What Love Can Do, directed by Jay Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1916 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Daniel Santos: Porto Rican singer and composer of boleros, and an overall performer of multiple Caribbean music genres, including guaracha, plena and rumba.
- David Peoples: Morristown sports Champions.
- Hamani Diori: Nigerien academic and politician 1st President of Niger (d. 1989).
- Irene von Meyendorff: Estonian-German actress (d. 2001).
- Yuan Shikai: Chinese general and politician President of the Republic of China (d. 1916).
- Voters in East Cleveland approves women suffrage
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Stars - Prince's Orchestra
- The Hesitating Blues - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?