Sunday 6 June 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1920 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Henri Jammet: French physician and educator.
- Ben Hunter: American radio and TV personality who was both an announcer and disc jockey.
- Maria Montez: Dominican actress who was an exotic Hollywood leading lady seen mainly in hokum adventures.
- Helmuth Backhaus: Germany Actor.
- Serge Lang: Mulhouse Journalist.
- Gen Wrangel opens offensive against red Army
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Daddy, You've Been a Mother to Me - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?