Wednesday 6 June 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Deukmejian in Menands and George Deukmejian.
The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1928 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- George Deukmejian in Menands: New York, USA; (Governor-California).
- George Deukmejian: American attorney and politician: a conservative republican, Governor of California 1/03/1983; re-elected 1987.
- Julian Mayfield: American actor, director, writer and Civil Rights activist.
- Heinrich Gottlieb Noren: Composer, dies at 67.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 June 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?