Wednesday 6 June 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ad G J Lansink and Albert II FHTCEM.
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1934 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Ad G J Lansink: Chemist / Dutch 2nd Chamber member (CDA).
- Albert II FHTCEM: King of Belgium (1993- ).
- King Albert: II of Belgium.
- Albert: Belgian royalty, the son of Leopold III and Queen Astrid.
- Albert II: Albert II of Belgium.
- Roy Innis: American activist and politician
- Julije Kempf: Croatian historian and writer (Born 1864).
- Yankee Myrl Hoag hits 6 singles in one game
- New Deal: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?