Sunday 6 June 1954
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Secret Love by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Dial M for Murder, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1954!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1954 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- W?adys?aw Zmuda: Polish footballer.
- Françoise Blanchard: French actress (d. 2013).
- Urve Tiidus: Estonian journalist and politician 8th Estonian Minister of Culture.
- Władysław Żmuda: Polish footballer and manager.
- Dominique Ambiel: French television producer and politician.
- Cynthia Rylant: American author
- Philippe Berre: French Impostor and confidence trickster whose story inspired a 2009 movie
- Fritz Kasparek: Austrian mountaineer (Born 1910).
- Patty Berg wins LPGA Triangle Round Robin Golf Tournament
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?