Thursday 6 June 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Grayson Riggs and Jonah KittiesMama.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK One Step Closer by S Club Juniors was in the top 5 hits.
Scooby-Doo, directed by Raja Gosnell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Shelters of Stone by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boston 24/7.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bubble Shooter or Disney's Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 2002!
Which were the important events of 6 June 2002 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
Famous Birthdays:06 June
- Robbin Crosby: American guitarist and songwriter (Ratt) (d. 2002).
- Eastern Mediterranean Event. A near-Earth asteroid estimated at 10 metres diameter explodes over the Mediterranean Sea between Greece and Libya. The resulting explosion is estimated to have a force of 26 kilotons, slightly more powerful than the Nagasaki atomic bomb.
- Singer and Grammy Award winner Robert Kelly (aka R. Kelly) was arrested and charged with having sex with an underaged girl.
- A 32-foot meteor explodes in the airspace west of Kashmir, raising fears that misidentifited meteor explosions could spark a nuclear war.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?