Tuesday 6 March 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Family Troubles, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1900 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Lefty Grove: American baseball player (Born 1900).
- Gina Cigna: French-Italian soprano and actress (d. 2001).
- Robert "Lefty": Grove baseball pitcher (300 game winner).
- John Henry: Pyle Pafford librarian (University of London).
- Ludwig Donath: Vienna, Austria -- Actor (Torn Curtain, Sirocco).
- Henri Jeanson: Paris 13éme Writer
- Gottlieb Daimler: German engineer,industrial designer and industrialist.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - Jere Mahoney
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?