Friday 6 March 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1903!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1903 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Charles Michels: French trade unionist and communist activist, who served as an MP of the 15th arrondissement in Paris.
- Empress Kojun: of Japan (d. 2000).
- Kōjun: Empress Kōjun of Japan (d. 2000).
- Alida Roetering: Dutch-American astrologer, joined AFA in April 1956.
- Ferdinand De Bourbon the Sicilies y Bourbon: Member of the Spanish Royal Family and Infante of Spain despite patrilineal descent of the kings of the Two Sicilies.
- Elizabeth Pinkston Becker: United States -- Platform diver (1928 Olympics - Gold Medalist)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Good Old Summer Time - Haydn Quartet
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - J. Aldrich Libbey
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?