Monday 6 March 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
The Mystery of a Hansom Cab, directed by W.J. Lincoln, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1911 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Raymond Teyssier: Montpellier physician.
- George Webb: English actor (Born 1911).
- Charles Frank: physicist.
- Roland Jacobi: Leich composer.
- James Murray: Scottish member of the diplomatic service who was Ambassador to Romania in 1964 and was noted for posts that included San Francisco, Washington DC, Singapore, Prague, Karachi and Lisbon.
- Joseph Vuillierme: Rumilly EXecutives
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Kiss Me, My Honey, Kiss Me - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?