Thursday 6 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1913 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Emile Prud'homme: French actor, accordionist and composer, known for the films Le gang des pianos à bretelles (1953), Ça n'arrive qu'aux vivants (1959) and The Exchange Student (1967).
- Louise Latimer: American actress (d. 1973).
- Ella Logan: Glasgow, Scotland -- Actress (52nd Street, Goldwyn Follies).
- David Bowman: trade unionist.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Little Girl at Home - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?