Saturday 6 March 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Dayan and Giséle Brelet.
The Black Box, directed by Otis Turner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1915!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1915 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Georges Dayan: French politician who died on 28 May 1979.
- Giséle Brelet: Fontenaylu Comte Musician.
- Mohammed Burhanuddin: Indian spiritual leader 52nd Da'i al-Mutlaq (d. 2014).
- Greek King Constantine I fires premier Venizelos.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 March 1915
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1915 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Syncopated Walk - Prince's Orchestra
- On the 5:15 - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- A Little Bit of Heaven (Shure, They Call it Ireland) - John Barnes Wells
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?