Wednesday 6 March 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Naughty Marietta, directed by Jeanette MacDonald, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1935 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Ronnie Delaney: Ireland -- 1500m runner (1956 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Ron Delany: Irish runner and coach.
- Frank Bartell (Czechoslovakia), cycles record 80.584 mph in Los Angeles.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?