Friday 6 March 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include A "Bram" and Finn-Erik Vinje.
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1936 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- A "Bram": Stemerdink; Dutch minister of Defense (PvdA).
- Finn-Erik Vinje: Norwegian philologist.
- Bob Akin: American industrialist and race car driver (Born 1936).
- Marion Barry: American politician 2nd Mayor of the District of Columbia (d. 2014).
- Sylvia Robinson: American singer and producer (Mickey & Sylvia) (d. 2011).
- Choummaly Sayasone: Laotian politician 5th President of Laos
- Belgium ends Locarno-pact.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 March 1936
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?