Friday 6 March 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1936 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- A "Bram": Stemerdink; Dutch minister of Defense (PvdA).
- Finn-Erik Vinje: Norwegian philologist.
- Bob Akin: American industrialist and race car driver (Born 1936).
- Marion Barry: American politician 2nd Mayor of the District of Columbia (d. 2014).
- Sylvia Robinson: American singer and producer (Mickey & Sylvia) (d. 2011).
- Choummaly Sayasone: Laotian politician 5th President of Laos
- Belgium ends Locarno-pact.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?