Monday 6 March 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Stage Fright, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Parasites by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1950!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1950 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Arthur Roche: English archbishop.
- Hirotaka Suzuoki: Japanese voice actor (d. 2006).
- Sandra Allard: American homicide victim, found repeatedly stabbed to death in her house which had then been set on fire early 10/03/1993, Oakbrook, IL.
- Silly Putty invented
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?