Thursday 6 March 1952
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lyn Perrin and Marielle Labèque.
Rancho Notorious, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Death Valley Days.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1952 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Lyn Perrin: executive administrator (WIC).
- Marielle Labèque: French international classical pianist, Katia's sister.
- Jean-Yves Lormeau: French ballet dancer, a former etoile (star) of the Paris Opera ballet.
- Jurgen Stroop: Nazi SS-leader (Born 1895).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?