Sunday 6 March 1960
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to The Theme From A Summer Place by Percy Faith.
In UK Running Bear by Johnny Preston was in the top 5 hits.
Can-Can, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1960
while Advise And Consent by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1960!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1960 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1960 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Percy Faith - The Theme From A Summer Place
- Johnny Preston - Running Bear
- Mark Dinning - Teen Angel
- Jim Reeves - He'll Have To Go
- Jimmy Jones - Handy Man
- Bobby Rydell - Wild One
- Jack Scott - What In The World's Come Over You
- Dinah Washington - Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
- Bobby Darin - Beyond The Sea
- The Everly Brothers - Let It Be Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?