Friday 6 March 1964
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles.
In UK Needles And Pins by The Searchers was in the top 5 hits.
Becket, directed by Peter Glenville, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1964!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1964 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Yvette Wilson: Comedian.
- Madonna Gacy: Pianist.
- Skip Ewing: Country Singer.
- Paul Bostaph: American drummer (Forbidden Slayer Testament and Systematic).
- Cher Butler: Garland, Texas -- Playmate (August, 1985).
- King Paul: I of Greece (1947-64) dies at age 62.
- Elijah Muhammad renames Cassius Clay, Muhammad Ali
- Nation of Islam's Elijah Muhammad officially gives boxing champion Cassius Clay the name Muhammad Ali.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The Beatles - She Loves You
- The Four Seasons - Dawn (Go Away)
- The Beatles - Please Please Me
- Al (He's the King) Hirt - Java
- The Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun
- The Rivieras - California Sun
- Diane Renay - Navy Blue
- Dale & Grace - Stop And Think It Over
- Bobby Goldsboro - See The Funny Little Clown
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?