Tuesday 6 March 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
The Hunt for Red October, directed by John McTiernan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Oh by Dr. Seuss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1990 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Linn Haug: Norwegian snowboarder.
- Park Choa: South Korean singer and actress (AOA).
- Kirk Urso: American soccer player (d. 2012).
- SR-71 sets a transcontinental record, flying 2,404 miles in 1:08:17
- American SR-71 sets a transcontinental record, flying 2,404 miles in 1:08:17.
- An SR-71 sets a U.S. transcontinental speed record of 1 hour 8ampnbspminutes 17ampnbspseconds, on what is publicized as its last official flight.
- Police seal off Brixton in South London after another night of protests against the poll tax.
- Newfoundland Premier Clyde Wells confirms he will rescind Newfoundland's approval of the Meech Lake Accord.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?