Thursday 6 March 2003
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK All The Things She Said by Tatu was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The King of Torts by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 6 March 2003 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 March
- Britain: Abdullah el-Faisal is jailed for nine years for urging Islamists to kill non-believers, Americans, Hindus and Jews.
- Cuban President Fidel Castro is elected unopposed to a sixth term. He has served as the head of Cuba's government for 44 years—longer than any other living head of government.
- ''New Scientist'' magazine reports a paper by Robert R. Caldwell, Marc Kamionkowski and Nevin N. Weinberg which puts forward the hypothesis that the end of the Universe may possibly occur as a ampquotBig Ripampquot, which will shred the physical structure of the Universe.
- The European Central Bank cut its reference rate by 0.25%
- Vivendi reported a corporate loss of euros, the largest loss ever for a French company.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?