Sunday 6 May 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1906 ?
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- Enrique Laguerre: Puerto Rican writer (d. 2005).
- Karl Schulz: Germany Military man.
- André Weil: French mathematician and academic (d. 1998).
- Andre Weil: French mathematician (d. 1998).
- Temporary permit to erect overhead wires on Market St, San Francisco
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Grand Old Rag - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?