Friday 6 November 1953
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Althea Flynt and Frank Hanisch.
In UK Look At That Girl by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
Kiss Me Kate, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Panorama.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1953!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1953 ?
- Althea Flynt: American publisher with her husband of the Hustler magazine.
- Frank Hanisch: German footballer.
- John Parsons Beach: Composer, dies at 76.
- French National Meeting grants Saarland more autonomy
- Jimmy Dykes succeeds Marty Marion as manager of Baltimore Orioles
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1953 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?