Sunday 6 November 1955
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Autumn Leaves by Roger Williams.
In UK Hernando's Hideaway by Johnston Brothers was in the top 5 hits.
I Died a Thousand Times, directed by Stuart Heisler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while The Tontine by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1955.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1955!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1955 ?
- Maria Shriver in Chicago: Illinois, USA; newscaster (Sunday Today).
- Maria Shriver: American news journalist and noted family, the second of five kids and only daughter of Sergeant and Eunice Kennedy Shriver.
- Alton Coleman: American serial killer (d. 2002).
- William McRaven: American admiral.
- 11th Ryder Cup: US, 8-4 at Thunderbird Ranch and Country Club - California
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1955 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?