Tuesday 6 November 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to The Green Door by Jim Lowe.
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Friendly Persuasion, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1956.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1956!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1956 ?
- Andrew Geiger: American physician.
- Marc Dutroux: Belgian serial killer who made a career of kidnapping, raping, torturing and killing children.
- Graeme Wood: Australian cricketer and footballer.
- President Eisenhower (R) re-elected defeating Adlai E Stevenson (D)
- US President Dwight Eisenhower (Republican) re-elected defeating Adlai E Stevenson (Democrat).
- Holland and Spain withdraw from Olympics, protest Soviets in Hungary.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1956 ?
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?