Wednesday 6 November 1957
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley.
In UK Diana by Paul Anka was in the top 5 hits.
Zero Hour!, directed by Hall Bartlett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while By Love Possessed by James Gould Cozzens was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1957!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1957 ?
- Cam Clarke: American voice actor and singer.
- Klaus Kleinfeld: German-American businessman.
- Siobhán McCarthy: Irish actress and singer.
- Tōru Nakane: Japanese actor.
- Lori Singer: American actress.
- Camille Laurens: French writer and winner of the "Prix Fémina" for "Dans ces bras-là" in 2000.
- Siobhan McCarthy: Irish singer and actress
- Rumple opens at Alvin Theater NYC for 45 performances
- Felix Gaillard becomes premier of France.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 6 November 1957 and get them!