Wednesday 6 November 1963
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer.
In UK Do You Love Me? by Brian Poole & The Tremeloes was in the top 5 hits.
The Skydivers, directed by Coleman Francis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1963!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1963 ?
- François Pérol: French banker and high-ranking official who is the current chairman of Natixis.
- Tsuyoshi Ihara: Japanese actor.
- Rozz Williams: American singer-songwriter (Christian Death Shadow Project and Premature Ejaculation) (d. 1998).
- Jean-Marc Chouinard: Montreal, Quebec -- Epee (1996 Olympics).
- Nadine Morano: French politician, a prominent member of the UMP.
- Djuanda Kartawidjaja: Premier (Indonesia), dies at 52.
- Vietnam War: Following the November 1 coup and execution of President Ngo Dinh Diem, coup leader General Duong Van Minh takes over leadership of South Vietnam.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
- The Village Stompers - Washington Square
- The Impressions - It's All Right
- Roy Orbison - Mean Woman Blues
- Dale & Grace - I'm Leaving It Up To You
- Los Indios Tabajaras - Maria Elena
- Ray Charles - Busted
- Elvis Presley - Bossa Nova Baby
- Skeeter Davis - I Can't Stay Mad At You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?