Friday 6 November 1964
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Erik Kramer and Bruno Puginier.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Love by The Supremes.
In UK Oh Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison was in the top 5 hits.
The Naked Kiss, directed by Samuel Fuller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Profiles in Courage.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1964 ?
- Erik Kramer: American football player, a quarterback for the San Diego Chargers.
- Bruno Puginier: French champion dog trainer.
- Kerry Conran: American director and screenwriter.
- Arne Duncan: American educator and politician 9th United States Secretary of Education.
- Corey Glover: American singer-songwriter guitarist and actor (Living Colour and Galactic).
- Greg Graffin: American singer-songwriter and producer (Bad Religion)
- Arkie Whiteley: English-Australian actress (d. 2001)
- WEIQ TV channel 42 in Mobile, AL (PBS) begins broadcasting
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 November 1964
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss
- Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- Betty Everett - Let It Be Me
- The Honeycombs - Have I The Right?
- Jay & the Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
- Dean Martin - The Door Is Still Open To My Heart
- Roger Miller - Chug-A-Lug
- Gale Garnett - We'll Sing In The Sunshine
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?