Friday 6 November 1964
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Love by The Supremes.
In UK Oh Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison was in the top 5 hits.
The Naked Kiss, directed by Samuel Fuller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1964!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1964 ?
- Bruno Puginier: French champion dog trainer.
- Kerry Conran: American director and screenwriter.
- Arne Duncan: American educator and politician 9th United States Secretary of Education.
- Corey Glover: American singer-songwriter guitarist and actor (Living Colour and Galactic).
- Greg Graffin: American singer-songwriter and producer (Bad Religion).
- Arkie Whiteley: English-Australian actress (d. 2001)
- Erik Kramer: American football player, a quarterback for the San Diego Chargers. He played for the Chicago Bears from 1994-98.
- WEIQ TV channel 42 in Mobile, AL (PBS) begins broadcasting
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Baby Love
- J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss
- Manfred Mann - Do Wah Diddy Diddy
- The Shangri-Las - Leader Of The Pack
- Betty Everett - Let It Be Me
- The Honeycombs - Have I The Right?
- Jay & the Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
- Dean Martin - The Door Is Still Open To My Heart
- Roger Miller - Chug-A-Lug
- Gale Garnett - We'll Sing In The Sunshine
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?