Monday 6 November 1972
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash.
In UK Clair by Gilbert O'Sullivan was in the top 5 hits.
1776, directed by Peter H. Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1972
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1972.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1972!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1972 ?
- Rebecca Romijn: American model and actress, she left college early to pursue a modeling career in France.
- Deivi Cruz: Dominican baseball player.
- Garry Flitcroft: English footballer and manager.
- Adonis Georgiadis: Greek historian and politician Greek Minister of Health.
- Igors Samušonoks: Latvian wrestler.
- Thandie Newton: English actress
- Anthony Brown: NFL tackle (Cin Bengals)
- Vicki Movessian: Ice hockey defenseman (USA, Olympics - 1998)
- Billy Murcia: Rocker (New York Dolls), chokes to death at 21.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
- The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
- Lobo - I'd Love You To Want Me
- Curtis Mayfield - Freddie's Dead (Theme From Superfly)
- The Spinners - I'll Be Around
- Rick Nelson - Garden Party
- Chuck Berry - My Ding-A-Ling
- Helen Reddy - I Am Woman
- The Delegates - Convention 72
- Eagles - Witchy Woman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?