Sunday 6 November 1977
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patricia Tavares and Patrícia Tavares.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone.
In UK Name Of The Game by Abba was in the top 5 hits.
Pete's Dragon, directed by Don Chaffey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Young Ramsay.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Surround or Zork.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1977!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1977 ?
Famous Birthdays:06 November
- Hair closes at Biltmore Theater NYC after 43 performances
- 1st Emmy Sports Award presentation
- The Kelly Barnes Dam, located above Toccoa Falls Bible College near Toccoa, Georgia, fails, killing 39.
- Greek archaeologist Manolis Andronikos discovers the tomb of Philip II of Macedon at Vergina.
- San Francisco elects City Supervisor Harvey Milk, the first openly gay elected official of any large city in the U.S.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Debby Boone - You Light Up My Life
- Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better
- Heatwave - Boogie Nights
- Shaun Cassidy - That's Rock 'N' Roll
- Commodores - Brick House
- Barry White - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me
- Donna Summer - I Feel Love
- Crystal Gayle - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
- Chicago - Baby, What A Big Surprise
- Paul Nicholas - Heaven On The 7th Floor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?