Friday 6 October 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helen N Willis Moody and Helen Wills Moody.
Impersonation of Britt-Nelson Fight, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1905!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1905 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
- Helen N Willis Moody: Tennis pro (8 Wimbledon titles 1927-1938).
- Helen Wills Moody: American tennis player (d. 1998).
- Helen Moody: American tennis player; U.S.
- Helen Wills: Berkeley sports Champions.
- Ferdinand von Richthofen: German geographer and academic (d. 1905).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1905 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Would You Care? - Byron G. Harlan
- Dearie - Harry Macdonough
- Tammany - Billy Murray
- Little Johnny Jones Medley - Vess Ossman
- My Irish Molly O - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?