Friday 6 October 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Helen N Willis Moody and Helen Wills Moody.
Impersonation of Britt-Nelson Fight, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1905!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1905 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
- Helen N Willis Moody: Tennis pro (8 Wimbledon titles 1927-1938).
- Helen Wills Moody: American tennis player (d. 1998).
- Helen Moody: American tennis player; U.S.
- Helen Wills: Berkeley sports Champions.
- Ferdinand von Richthofen: German geographer and academic (d. 1905).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1905 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Would You Care? - Byron G. Harlan
- Dearie - Harry Macdonough
- Tammany - Billy Murray
- Little Johnny Jones Medley - Vess Ossman
- My Irish Molly O - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?