Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1906 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
- Louis Borell: Amsterdam, Holland -- Actor (Over the Moon, Queer Cargo).
- Taffy O'Callaghan: Welsh footballer and coach (d. 1946).
- Giuseppe Brignole: Italy Military man.
- Janet Gaynor: American actress who made 34 films from 1926-1938 including "A Star is Born," 1937.
- James Leechman: Scottish judge, the Queen's Counsel in 1949 and High Court Judge.
- The Majlis of Iran convenes for the first time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Peaches and Cream - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?