Thursday 6 September 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Soldiers of the Cross, directed by Herbert Booth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1900!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1900 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Marc Bernard: French author, novelist, playwright, essayist.
- WAC Bennett: Canadian politician (d. 1979).
- W Bennett: Canadian businessman and politician 25th Premier of British Columbia (d. 1979).
- Julien Green: French-born American novelist (d. 1998).
- Gaetano Leggieri: Italy Scientist.
- British General Buller occupies Lydenburg South Africa
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- San Francisco Sadie - Dan Quinn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?