Friday 6 September 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
El grito de Dolores o La independencia de México, directed by Felipe de Jesús Haro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1907!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1907 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Elizabeth Morna MacTaggart Ferrars: Crime writer.
- John A Kelly: US marathon runner (Berlin 1936, Boston 1935.
- Sully Prudhomme: French writer, the first recipient of the Nobel Prize for Literature on 12/10/1901.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Honey Boy - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- You'll Have to Wait Till My Ship Comes In - Bob Roberts
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Byron G. Harlan
- Uncle Josh at the Dentist's - Cal Stewart
- Stein Song - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?