Saturday 6 September 1919
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Der Herr der Liebe, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 September 1919!
Which were the important events of 6 September 1919 ?
- United States - National Stillbirth Remembrance Day in 39 states
- RC Saints - a Saint Bega or Bee of Cumbria and a Sankt Mang of Fnssen
- Bulgaria - Unification Day
- Canada - Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario
- Pakistan - Defence Day
- Swaziland - Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1968)
- Also see September 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Wilson Greatbatch: American engineer and philanthropist (d. 2011).
- Louise LaPlanche: American actress (d. 2012).
- Worm Pander: Sculptor.
- The U.S. Army expedition across America, which started July 7, ends in San Francisco.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Nobody's Business but My Own - Arthur Collins
- I'll Say She Does - Wilbur Sweatman's Original Jazz Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?