Monday 7 April 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Les Misérables, Part 1: Jean Valjean, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1913 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When I Lost You - Henry Burr
- Rigoletto - Deh! Non Parlare Al Misero (Recall Not the Past) - Enrico Caruso
- Gems from Lady of the Slipper - Victor Light Opera Co.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?