Wednesday 7 April 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Eagle's Nest, directed by Edwin Arden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1915 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Billie Holiday: American blues and jazz singer nicknamed "Lady Day,” whose incomparable voice was the essence of jazz.
- Stanley Adams: Actor (Lillies of the Field, Thunder Alley), dies at 61.
- Henry Kuttner: American author (Born 1915).
- Billie Holiday [Eleanora Fagan] Philadelphia Pennsylvania: singer (Ain't Nobody's Business).
- Henry Kuttner US: sci-fi author (Dark World, As You Were, Startling Worlds of Henry Kuttner).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?