Saturday 7 April 1917
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Chi no ike jigôkû, directed by Yaroku Kobayashi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1917!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1917 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- R Armstrong: American actor and playwright (d. 2012).
- R G Armstrong: Birmingham, Alabama -- Actor (T.
- RG Armstrong: American actor.
- Spyridon Filiskos Samaras composer: dies at age 53.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Put On Your Slippers & Fill Up Your Pipe (You're Not Going Bye-Bye Tonight - Ada Jones
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag and Smile, Smile, Smile - Reinald Werrenrath
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?