Sunday 7 April 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Peanuts Hucko and Ronald Howard.
Chase Me Charlie, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1918 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Peanuts Hucko: Syracuse, New York -- Dixieland clarinetist (Lawrence Welk Show).
- Ronald Howard: Norwood, England -- Actor (Naked Edge, Africa-Texas Style).
- Peter Aryans: [PCJ Vander] Dutch radio actor (Shoot Out).
- William Eythe: American actor with international work from youth on stage and screen.
- Bobby Doerr: American baseball player and coach.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Long Boy - Prince's Orchestra
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet
- Maytime Waltz (Will You Remember?) - Waldorf-Astoria Dance Orchestra
- I'm Going to Follow the Boys - Henry Burr & Elizabeth Spencer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?