Monday 7 April 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aldo Campatelli and Francis Garrett.
Blackie's Redemption, directed by John Ince, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1919!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1919 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Aldo Campatelli: Italian soccer player.
- Francis Garrett: American military, rear admiral, clergyman, chaplain corps.
- André Héléna: French writer, who spent most of his life in Leucate (southern France) on the mediterranean coast.
- Edoardo Mangiarotti: Italian fencer and winner of five Olympic Gold Medals, five Silver Medals, three Bronze Medals and 13 times world champion in sword and foil.
- Roger Lemelin: Canadian novelist and television writer (Born 1919).
- 1st parcel of land is purchased for Cleveland Metroparks
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Beautiful Ohio - Waldorf-Astoria Dance Orchestra
- I'll Say She Does - All-Star Trio
- Come On, Papa - Avon Comedy Four
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?